Monday, September 2, 2013

One Year

Keith and I celebrated our one year anniversary in August.  It is crazy to think that one full year has passed since we were married.  It has been the greatest, hardest, longest, shortest, most frustrating, most fabulous year of my life.  I wouldn't have traded it for the world, yet, I know that things will only get better from here.  Year 2 is definitely going to rock, and I know Year 3 will be better yet.  Just imagine how awesome Eternity is going to be!

We celebrated the best way we knew how:  we went to another wedding!  This time it was Keith's cousin, Corey, and his new bride, Nicole, who were getting married.  They were engaged about 5 months before we were and had their date set long before we did, but it turned out that we both picked the same day, just a year apart.  August 17 is where it's at!

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband!  I love you!


No comments: