Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Why I am Such a Bad Blogger

So, life has been a little crazy.  I know I seem to say that with every 'life update" post I write, but this time it really is the truth.  I can't ever imagine a time when I have been so busy at work.  I get there at noon every day, I leave at 6, and I am busy every single moment in between.  It has been this way for a good 6 weeks straight, and I am tired of it.  I know that one day it will calm down...and I'm still waiting for that one day to come.

My internship is winding down.  I only have through the end of the month...2.5 more weeks to go.  I can't believe that I'm finally going to be finished.  It has been a fun experience, but I am ready for it to end.  I love my school, but I still feel like an outsider sometimes (and I've been there for 3 hours a day every day since September).  It being over will definitely help me feel less crazy.

And then it will be over.  My internship will be over.  My constricted hours at work will be over.  My career as a graduate student will be over.  And I will finally be ready to move on to new adventures.

And first on my list of new adventures?  A trip to the Caribbean.  Happy Graduation to Me!! :)

1 comment:

Chelsea H. Huffaker said...

Yea for you!!! There's an end in sight and now you'll get to use your brand spanking new degree in a new job that will keep you from being so crazy! I'm so excited for you!