Saturday, September 3, 2011

Always Absorbent

Last night I took Jennie's kids for a drive in my new RED car!!!  The drive was going great until Jamison pointed out that Vera had a bloody nose.  Well, not wanting the inside of my car to be the same color as the outside, I pulled over to help the girl out. 

There weren't any napkins in the glove compartment (remember, it is a new car), and digging around my purse yielded zero kleenex or tissue. 

So, I did what I could:  I gave the girl a maxi pad.

Poor Vera.  Eventually the nose bleed stopped, all was well, and my car escaped unscathed.

It was pretty funny, though, to look in my rear view mirror and see Stayfree slapped to her face.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

That is hysterical...and also practical. I want to see a picture of this shiny new addition!

Erin said...

I wish you had taken a picture. I have such a great mental image.